Yale General Internal Medicine physicians provide clinical patient care in both inpatient and outpatient sites, and many are involved in community outreach and service programs. Several faculty are graduates the Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program.
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine (OEM)
- Yale Internal Medicine Associates (YIMA)
- Specialized programs in dermatology, mental health, rheumatology, and traveling health.
- YIMA provides unique medical forensic exams for individuals with claims of torture who are seeking asylum in the U.S.
- Expertise at OEM in identified or suspected problems at the environmental source; 24-hour coverage, on-site evaluations under emergency conditions available as the need arises
Van Rhee, James