Lajos Pusztai MD, D.Phil.
Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology); Chief of Breast Medical Oncology; Co-Director, Cancer Genetics Research Program
Specialties & Subspecialties
Education & Training
- M.D., Semmelweis University School of Medicine, Budapest, Hungary (1987)
- D.Phil., University of Oxford (1993)
- Fellow, University of Texas Anderson Cancer Center , Medical Oncology (1996 - 1999)
- Residency, University of Rochester St. Mary's Hospital , Internal Medicine (1994 - 1996)
- Intern, University of Rochester St. Mary's Hospital , Internal Medicine (1993 - 1994)
Accepts New Patients? Yes | Patient Type: Adult | Accepts referrals from patients
breast cancer; cancer genetics.
- Medical Oncology, Board Certified (1999)
|Breast - Female||A phase 1, open-label, dose-escalation study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of SGN-LIV1A in patients with LIV-1-positive metastatic breast cancer|