Kevin Patrick Becker M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology)
Specialties & Subspecialties
Education & Training
- B.S., SUNY at Stonybrook (1995)
- M.D., University of South Carolina College of Medicine (2005)
- Residency, Yale-New Haven Hospital , Neurology (2006 - 2009)
- Fellowship, Yale University School of Medicine , Neuro-Oncology (2009 - 2010)
Accepts New Patients? Yes | Patient Type: Adult | Accepts referrals from patients
evaluation, treatment and management of all forms of primary brain tumors; consultative support for the medical oncology community for patients with systemic cancer that involves the central nervous system either directly or indirectly; evaluation, treatment and management of difficult general neurology cases; future establishment of a comprehensive care experience for patients with glioblastoma.
- Neurology, Board Certified (2010)