The physicians of Yale Medical Group are using a state-of-the-art electronic medical record (EMR) that allows patients to access their personal health information through a product called MyChart. Yale Medical Group patients using MyChart have access to information including appointment information, immunizations, lab results, medications and more, all conveniently accessed online over a highly secure connection designed to protect personal health information.
MyChart allows you to view important health information similar to what your doctor sees.
- MyChart also provides convenient methods of communication with your doctor's office.
- Renew prescriptions, send messages and request appointments—all online.
View your medical information online
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history, as well as request renewals of your medications online.
- Online access to your test results - lets you review your results any time of day or night, even after office hours.
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions provided by your physician.
- Stay in touch with your physician.
- Communicating with your physician is as simple as sending an e-mail - but your message is more secure than traditional e-mail.
- Manage and request appointments with your doctor.
Access your family's records
Care for loved ones more conveniently by linking their MyChart accounts to yours. With their authorization, you can help other family members schedule appointments, keep track of immunizations, medications, and more, all through one account.
Your information is safe from unauthorized access because MyChart is password-protected and delivered over a safe and encrypted internet connection.